Knee problems are a highly prevalent section of ailments that have spread their tentacles all over the world. More and more people are getting affected by knee problems due to causes like erratic lifestyle, improper postures, ageing, insufficient nutritious intake, etc. Therefore, knee replacement procedures have emerged as very effective treatment options for those, who do not benefit from other modes of treatment like medications, pain relief injections, and physiotherapy. Knee Replacement procedures provide numerous benefits like long lasting relief from the persistent pain, improved mobility, a more active life, and many more.
Not only the aged population but the younger generation also prefers Knee Replacement surgeries owing to the outstanding benefits that they receive. A lot depends on the amount of damage and the below mentioned surgeries can be chosen:
1. Total Knee Replacement: Also referred to as Knee Arthroplasty, where the badly affected knee joint is swapped by an artificial knee joint.
2. Partial Knee Replacement: This surgery is used when only one section of the Knee is damaged,
3. Arthroscopy: In this minimally invasive knee procedure narrow surgical tools are passed through small incisions to address the damage caused to the knee
3. Osteotomy: This surgery is implemented to restructure and relocate the bones of the affected portion of the knee
Best Hospitals For Knee Replacement Surgery In India
The Indian hospitals like Apollo, Fortis, Global, Care, Max Healthcare and many more such centers of excellence make availing treatment in India an extremely rewarding experience. These hospitals have world class amenities along with other features like:
• Award winning facilities and dedicated Orthopaedic department
• Round the clock nursing staff to look after the patients in the best way possible
• The assistant staff is very qualified and has knowledge about the functioning of the specific Orthopaedic equipment and the after-care needed
• Highly learned Orthopaedic surgeons to help the patients with serious knee ailments
• The medical tourists gain complete relief at these hospitals owing to the presence of the latest knee treatment techniques
• The level of hygiene and safety maintained is very high
• These hospitals offer very costs effective knee treatment packages
• If the patients come across any languages barriers, the hospitals have languages translators to help them
What Is The Cost Of Knee Replacement Surgery In India?
In the matter of affordability, India is very confidently taking away the market share from most other leading nations. Be it any treatment or procedure, the best selling factor for India is cost effectiveness. Where the medical tourists have to shell out a lot of money to get the required knee procedure in other countries, India is immensely helpful in this matter as the same knee procedures are very reasonably priced. The cost of Knee Replacement surgery in India is only $6,600 while it costs $35,000 in USA.
Success Rate In India
With the field of medicine advancing rapidly, there are newer and newer instruments and techniques that are being introduced to the field of Orthopaedics. These instruments have brought a lot of accuracy in all the procedures; especially Knee surgeries. Hence, the success rate has also gone up and this is very assuring for the medical tourists, who are visiting the Indian hospitals for availing different kinds of knee procedures.
High Quality Healthcare Services From Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India
India is welcoming patients from all corners of the world and with the number of people affected by knee problems on the rise, more and more people are flocking to India for receiving the apt knee cure. So, while in India it is very important that there is someone to guide them appropriately in planning their medical tour. This is where Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India comes into the picture.
• We look after the patients with unmatched care
• We ensure that the cost of Knee Replacement surgery in India is the lowest with us
• The Orthopaedic hospitals associated with us are some of the best in the world
• The Orthopaedic specialists are massively experienced and knowledgeable
• Our logistics services like medical visa, hotel accommodation, etc. are totally customized as per the comfort of our patients
• The follow up facilities we provide are extremely well planned and ensure complete recovery
• We follow a very ethical approach and therefore the patients can trust us without any second thoughts
Get assistance for treating your Knee Replacement Treatment at Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India
For Immediate Appointment You can call us on: +91-98604-32255
For Fast Track Query Reply : email@example.com