Revision knee replacement implies that part or the majority of your past knee substitution should be revised. This operation varies from very minor adjustments to massive operations replacing significant amounts of bone. The typical knee replacement replaces the closures of the femur and tibia with plastic embedded amongst them and more often than not the patella.
Surgical Procedure Of Revision Knee Replacement Surgery In India
• Each knee is individual and knee replacements take this into account by having different sizes for your knee. In the event that there is more than the typical measure of bone loss once in a while additional bits of metal or bone are included.
• Surgery is performed under sterile conditions in the operating room under spinal or general anesthesia. You will be on your back and a tourniquet connected to your upper thigh to diminish blood loss.
• Surgery takes approximately two hours.
• The Patient is positioned on the operating table and the leg prepped and draped.
• A tourniquet is connected to the upper thigh and the leg is set up for the surgery with a cleaning arrangement.
• An incision around 7cm is made to expose the knee joint.
• The bone ends of the femur and tibia are prepared using a saw or a burr.
• Trial segments are then embedded to ensure they fit appropriately.
• The real components (Femoral & Tibial) are then put into place with or without cement.
• The knee is then carefully closed and drains usually inserted, and the knee dressed and bandaged.
Dr. Ameet Pispati Restoring Patient To Active And Normal Life
Dr. Ameet Pispati is the head of the orthopedic department at jaslok-hospital-Mumbai. He is specialized in orthopedics, knee, hip and shoulder surgeries, with an extended professional and teaching experience within the field. He has also attended and successfully completed many fellowships in the USA. Dr. Ameet Pispati top orthopedic surgeon in Mumbai has done various research works and published many papers. He offers a complete range of diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical orthopaedic services. He is devoted to provide the highest quality of service and ideal patient care in a cost-effective manner. Dr. Ameet Pispati is one of the most prominent orthopedic surgeons in Mumbai, India. Dr. Ameet Pispati is the first orthopedic surgeon in India who has carried virtual total knee replacement employing patient-specific instruments.
Dr. Ameet Pispati Provides Comprehensive Evaluation And Management For A Wide Range Orthopedics Conditions
Intense physical activity can bring great rewards, but comes with a constant risk of injury. That’s why Dr. Ameet Pispati the top orthopedic surgeon in Mumbai is there to offer the finest, personalized treatment to help get you back up and running. He provides aid and rehabilitation to everyone from marathon runners to office workers who head to the golf course on weekends to basketball-loving teenagers. He reaches out to anyone suffering from orthopedic injuries, or from acute or chronic damage to bones and joints. Dr. Ameet Pispati‘s mission of excellence in patient care, we offer specialized surgical services with several clinical programs and facilities unique. He provides comprehensive care with a wide variety of problems requiring surgery. Dr. Ameet Pispati orthopedic surgeon at Wockhardt Hospital Mumbai provides evaluations and treatment for a wide array of complex general surgery problems.
Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India Helps Dream Trip To The Health Of Youth Tour Trip
Joint replacement surgery services India help carefully selects orthopedic surgeons who are highly qualified having good experience of joint replacement surgeries. Our associate hospitals and health care centre are well facilitating in infrastructure and in latest technology. Specialized treatment and rehabilitation services help the patient to return to normal activity quickly after the surgery. Our associate doctors provide latest technical method and treatment such as minimal invasive surgery, cartilage and bone transplantation, spine surgery and limb sparing surgery. They also provide a wide range of spinal surgeries including fixation, stabilization and fusion.
Joint Replacement Surgery Hospital India help services offer you:
• Provides the choice to select highly qualified, experienced, and certified orthopaedic surgeons.
• Provide various alternative destinations to select as per your requirements.
• Prepare detailed cost estimates.
• Arrange for medical consultations.
• Assist in your preparation for your surgery and accommodation.
• Make all necessary bookings.
• Accompany you to all your surgery appointments.
• Provide complete surgery.